Question FISHAO on FOG doesn't load

Hello, I have discovered Fishao on FOG (freeonlinegames) and played there since then.. like 2 years ago. ...actually, I think it took me a few months to even know there was a "fishao.com" website. Anyway, since last week, this is what we get :

001.jpg

my guess is that an update has been done on the game and that site isn't taking it into account, maybe the name of the flash embed, I don't know. The other issue is that when I try to contact the site, I get this :

002.jpg

Fact is, it does not ask for a captcha ! ...and yes, I tried without an adblocker, I tried with Chrome and Firefox, same stuff...
    By googling a little, the last posts on Twitter and Facebook from FOG dates back to February.

So... anyone has any clue about this ? is that it? all players that used to play FISHAO there are screwed ?
    (I know that, for some reason, you can't transfer accounts from FOG to Fishao.com ..I remember reading a thread here a while ago with someone asking stuff like that)

Thanks for any infos / help to get this solved out.

I have sent you a private message for a few questions