For the true fans

Hi everybody
    Today i came up with an idea for the players and for the developers also of course
    So i think interesting if Fishao could propose on sale REAL T.Shirts with on them all kinds of patterns. First it will be great to propose the ones we have on game " I Heart Fishao " all similar of course , text and colors and another with our favorite icons but important the same icons we have on game like Herb Ben Bob etc etc and Fishao rod that symbolize very well this game i think.

_Then it will be added a second section called: Special and there they propose T.Shirts customized with our nick on game engraved or our nick plus icons of our choice amongs the list of icons proposed by the shop and this can be applied also for caps, casquettes ,the same model we have on game again for remain in the true spirit of Fishao because all that is supposed to interest THE real fans no?
    And why not some " Collectors " ?
    If Fishao open a shop on game or separate , sure i buy a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Emanresu View Post
    Hi everybody
    Today i came up with an idea for the players and for the developers also of course
    So i think interesting if Fishao could propose on sale REAL T.Shirts with on them all kinds of patterns. First it will be great to propose the ones we have on game " I Heart Fishao " all similar of course , text and colors and another with our favorite icons but important the same icons we have on game like Herb Ben Bob etc etc and Fishao rod that symbolize very well this game i think.

_Then it will be added a second section called: Special and there they propose T.Shirts customized with our nick on game engraved or our nick plus icons of our choice amongs the list of icons proposed by the shop and this can be applied also for caps, casquettes ,the same model we have on game again for remain in the true spirit of Fishao because all that is supposed to interest THE real fans no?
    And why not some " Collectors " ?
    If Fishao open a shop on game or separate , sure i buy a lot
    Great idea, I would love a shop for buying any Fishao T-Shirts

If you are looking for a FISHAO T-Shirt or other FISHAO Merchandise you should check out this link,
    maybe you find something that you like

https://shop.spreadshirt.fr/fishao/

If you like a special fish that is not available in the shop you can send me a pn.

Let us if you like it ;-)