Unhappy Warning from Moderator

Screenshot_9.jpgScreenshot_10.jpgScreenshot_11.jpgScreenshot_12.jpgScreenshot_13.jpg

Dear Concern, I would like to request you to look over the matter i am having now. yesterday i got those pm from my friend account named "lana02isback". but from his main account named "jeroen1" he was with me that time. when i asked him about why he give me those pm, he said his account lana02isback is hacked. later when the hacker asked me for free stuff, i wanted to report him. but my friend jeroen1 doesn't wants to get full ban his 2nd account. while remaining his account his hand he transfer so many stuff from one account to another account. you can communicate or see the trade details clearly if u check.

Now, i got warning from Stirs this morning to asked me return his 900k. i was shocked to see this. i need help for this matter. i already uploaded the pm image he sent me last night.
    Please help me from the issue.. please
    Mousumi Sumi

Dearest Mosumi,

The reason you got a warning, is beacause lana02isback reported you for stealing 900k+ from them in trade. You claimed to me that you never took anything in trade, but if you look at your trades from 13 days ago you did trade with that player and you accepted 900k+ fb (I can post a beautiful screen shot of your trade if you like). Possibly that was your friend jeroen1 before his account got "hacked", to which this is the first I hear of this (as well as in the pm you sent me earlier).

If his account was hacked he should have reported that account IMMEDIATELY... but you told me in pm that he didn't want to report for some reason or another (that he doesn't want his 2nd account banned).. hmmm, sounds like he/she gave out their password, which as we all know you should NEVER do. If his account is hacked he can forget about getting it back.. the "hacker" person he gave his password to, now took over the lana02isback account.

Ip's will need to be checked and verified, and if indeed the "lana02isback" account IS hacked, then I will have to full ban it to avoid any further confusion. Your friend jeroen1 needs to explain what is going on here. I've sent him a friend request in game, please let him send me his explanation.

Which still leaves the 900k+ in question... who's was it really? I could check reverse trades till I find the main, if I really have to.
    You can reply to me in pm if you don't want this on the forum

Dear Stirs, Thank you so much for the step you take. I appreciate what you said & did. I will tell jeroen1 to explain the all details to you asap.. At last Thank you again..
    Mousumi Sumi

Thank you too Mosumi.

The investigation has concluded. and Jeroen1 messaged me.

All is well in Fishao again

TIght lights, and good luck to all.