Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink Trade with Rod,Baits, Gadgets

My idea is that the next update will return something that was at the beginning of the game. It's something that everyone would like to get back into the game and thus bring the majority of players back. So my idea is to get the store back to the following items:
    - Rods (it would be great to come back because friends give rods to their friends who do not have a strong rod enough to catch a certain kind of fish. I'm sure this would all want to come back in the game)
    - Baits (Players who do not have enough money can buy baits from other players for dollars ... In this way, they would not have to pay baits only to coins, but could buy for dollars from other players .. Players could also to help one another in this way)
    Gadgets (Players could buy luck potion, magic watches and similar things for dollars, they would not have to buy only for coins, in this way they would be very satisfied and everyone would probably want to get this back into the game, even me. .)

I am sure that if not all of us, then the vast majority of players would like to get these functions back into the game, it would bring new players to the game and keep the current ones. I thank everyone who took the time to read this. I hope that the next update will return something from this. Thank you.

Would you like to be voting on facebook page for this?
    Last edited by York_Fish; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:35.
    I'm Back ! !

I agree completely with you! This will probably bring some players back in the game and even more motivate existing players to fish and solve the main task in the game, which is a fishdex!

Yes, when I started playing this game, some very kind players helped me progress in the game as they gave me coins and rods etc. It was such a shame that this was discontinued (I believe some players were cheating the game using the trade facility, but I don't know how). I would really like to be able to trade rods, coins, bait, along with the fishbucks, shells etc which we can trade now. Please could this be reinstated. Thank you. Kay

I'm Back ! !

Quote Originally Posted by York_Fish View Post
    Yes.This is good idea!

Maybe this option should be available after 120 levels, in order to motivate players to fishing and level up?
    As fossil trade is only available after you finish it Lost Valley I .
    I'm Back ! !

Maybe this option should be available after 120 levels, in order to motivate players to fishing and level up?
    As fossil trade is only available after you finish it Lost Valley I .
    This is NOT a good idea. Most of the players which need stronger rods are those with low levels. Also , most of the high-level players already have FISHAO rod , baits or gadgets , or they have fishcoins for buying them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly Love View Post
    This is NOT a good idea. Most of the players which need stronger rods are those with low levels. Also , most of the high-level players already have FISHAO rod , baits or gadgets , or they have fishcoins for buying them.
    Exactly!

I can see this being beneficial for totally brand new players (new ip, etc) with low hours in game, and low level.. then as they reach a certain level, no more trading... and really, it would be best to only be able to give rods, especially to club members to help them level up, and fish.

I don't think trading of gadgets, baits, fc's should ever come back.. that will be abused very easily.. you will see players with 40k Shark lures, and 40k Pre-historic baits. ahahaaaaa..

Only trade with rods,baits,gadgets is available on level 120... But trade with shells,decorations,fishbux,looks,fish,fruits is available on level 10.
    I'm Back ! !

Only trade with rods,baits,gadgets is available on level 120... But trade with shells,decorations,fishbux,looks,fish,fruits is available on level 10.
    I was saying about trading with rods , baits and gadgets that is not a good idea for trading them after level 120...
    But after reading Stir's post , I agree with him : "I don't think trading of gadgets, baits, fc's should ever come back .. that will be abused very easily.. you will see players with 40k Shark lures, and 40k Pre-historic baits. ahahaaaaa.. "