Thread: My ideas

My ideas

Hello! I have some Ideas for the game

1. Decorate you backyard
    It would be nice if we can have beautiful flowers , bushes or paths in our backyards. And the backyard decorations should give home points.

2. Shark weekend during Summer
    on Saturdays and Sundays , if you catch a 5-star shark , the shark should give you double experience points without a booster.

3. Your own boat!

For 250-500 fishcoins you can buy your own boat. If you have a boat you can go with it on Seagull Harbor without renting one from the sailors. And the best part is you can fish with a friend! The boat has enough space for inviting a friend on your boat and fish together.

I hope you like my Ideas

I like those ideas. Plus, why not spend 500-600 coins a year for usage of Palm Island and access to the Lucky Raft?

Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    I like those ideas. Plus, why not spend 500-600 coins a year for usage of Palm Island and access to the Lucky Raft?
    Thanks! I also like your idea

Edit : And also paying 30 fishcoins for renting the boat from the Seagull Harbor for 24 hours This will be good when you are fishing for a 5-star fish which can be caught only from the boat
    Last edited by Lilly Love; 4 Weeks Ago at 18:34.

nice ideas
    specially buying your own boat

All excellent ideas... I would participate in all of them. I also think we could have a fishbone finder potion. I have several times wondered if there was a glitch because I couldn't find the last fishbone and I looked in every nook and cranny, including under palm trees, behind buildings, etc. Wasted lots of time and still didn't get the prize

Also, I think once you have the fishao rod, random rod should disappear from the Lucky Wheel on the raft. Glowing rod at least looks cool, but I will never use a simple rod again and you can't even trade them for anything.

"Also, I think once you have the fishao rod, random rod should disappear from the Lucky Wheel on the raft. Glowing rod at least looks cool, but I will never use a simple rod again and you can't even trade them for anything. "

Oh yeah, this is annoying for the players which have the FISHAO rod. it happens this to me a lot.....
    And also from Daily Missions

Nice Ideas.. I especially like the rent/buy your own boat
    Especially with the new very rare fish.. hahaaa

simple rods - just save up a bunch of them, and when vasily is buying at 74% as he was yesterday sell them all.. I made about 10k fish bucks from simple rods, power rods, and big rods yesterday

the usual hiding place for that last fish bone is right below where I'm standing now, in Rio.. the problem is with running shoes (and even worst with 2.0 shoes), is that you tend to run over/past the fish bone.. so you need to run around in circles to get it because you can't see where it is.

also a few times I found a fish bone under the top 2 trees on the right side of the waterfall (also can be seen in the attached pic)

Good luck!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I don't want to make hundreds of threads every time I have a new idea , so I will post here all of my ideas
    Yeah , I came with a new idea.

Summer Madness 1 June - 31 august

An event during Summer
    Level : 100+
    A new NPC named Sally(or another name) will appear on Pinheria Beach, during this event ,next to Damian. If you want to enter the event , you should pay 15 fishcoins. Then , a new icon with Sally(or another name) will appear , next to the Sam' s Missions icon.

The event has 5 groups. You can participate in only one , and after you finish it , you are allowed to enter another group.
    1. Catch the most fish group
    2. Catch the most size of fish group.
    3. Shell group
    4. Fruits group
    5. Leveling up group.

Let's say that you enter in the "catch the most fish" group. Now , this NPC will give you missions and you should catch fish.
    It will start with a very easy one , named " catch 5 fish"
    Then , it will give you the "catch 10 fish one"
    Then 20 , 40 , 80 , 160 , 320 ............. The final mission will be : Catch 75.000 fish.
    After this one , you will finish this group and enter another one.
    And the story repeats.

Of course there are awards. Smaller ones for completing a mission and a bigger one for completing the entire group.

After the Summer ends , all the players that participated at the Summer Event will get a message:
    Dear [Username] ,
    We're glad that you enjoyed our Summer Event. You will enjoy it again next Summer. Your progress will be saved.
    (or something like that)

The progress will be saved , so you can complete all the 5 groups and get a great prize:
    [a number] fishcoins (or fishbucks)
    100 Energy
    Cool statue decoration
    Fancy hat or outfit.
    If you don't complete all the 5 groups in one summer , you can continue your event the next one.
    For those which finished all the 5 groups , there will be chapter 2 , with the same groups and tasks. But the last mission from the first chapter will be the first mission on second one , so harder chapter( also bigger prize)

(Possible bad english or grammar mistakes)
    Hope you like my idea..
    Last edited by Lilly Love; 4 Days Ago at 17:27.