Thread: Fósiles

Fósiles

Hola, me gustaría conocer más acerca de los fosiles de peces prehistóricos. Ayer por casualidad me encontre un megalodon y buscando información vi que pueden soltar fragmentos de fosil aunque no tuve la suerte. Me gustaría saber si alguien conoce donde salen, que frecuencia, como conseguirlos y para que sirven, lo que viene a ser todo. Gracias por la ayuda.

You get fossils when you finish the lost valley I (125+ lvl) on marshville, on the tree...When you finish lost valley I, creates a bridge, you should cross it, and take the key. After, you go to the tree...Get in there..Click on ''BOT'' and you collection with fossils, and new fish is unlocked...Fossil you wait in time (minimum 2 days, and maximum 14 days) There are types of rarities (common,uncommon,rare,very rare and legendary) You never know which fossil you will get...Also, you will get a new bot in the desert his name is Houssam ...You can buy fossils for coins from him (minimum 95 coins, maximum 499 coins) He works in such a way that if you have completed one set, for example, you have completed a set of Megalodon, he will no longer offer these fossils, or for example, if you have Antiarchi A, B, E he will not offer you those fossils, but only those you have not finished and those you do not have in your inventory ....Of course, you can buy fossils from other players, but only from those who have completed the lost valley, and that you can not send fossils to players who have not finished the lost valley.
    When you collect 5 fossils from one fish, different (A,B,C,D,E) , you unlock that fish in the lost valley II, and you can catch it with a special '' prehistoric bait''

Good luck!
    Last edited by York_Fish; 1 Week Ago at 15:32.

Thank you very much, thats all the information i need it. I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by York_Fish View Post
    You get fossils when you finish the lost valley I (125+ lvl) on marshville, on the tree...When you finish lost valley I, creates a bridge, you should cross it, and take the key. After, you go to the tree...Get in there..Click on ''BOT'' and you collection with fossils, and new fish is unlocked...Fossil you wait in time (minimum 2 days, and maximum 14 days) There are types of rarities (common,uncommon,rare,very rare and legendary) You never know which fossil you will get...Also, you will get a new bot in the desert his name is Houssam ...You can buy fossils for coins from him (minimum 95 coins, maximum 499 coins) He works in such a way that if you have completed one set, for example, you have completed a set of Megalodon, he will no longer offer these fossils, or for example, if you have Antiarchi A, B, E he will not offer you those fossils, but only those you have not finished and those you do not have in your inventory ....Of course, you can buy fossils from other players, but only from those who have completed the lost valley, and that you can not send fossils to players who have not finished the lost valley.
    When you collect 5 fossils from one fish, different (A,B,C,D,E) , you unlock that fish in the lost valley II, and you can catch it with a special '' prehistoric bait''

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by djsparrow33 View Post
    Thank you very much, thats all the information i need it. I love you.
    Enjoy!
    I wish you good luck in game

video muy interesante, muchas gracias.
    Quote Originally Posted by vivon666 View Post